Dec 20, 2010

Doot! Doot!

Yuko Koshinuma @ Mississippi Studios

I met Yuko last summer through my buddy Celso, when the two of them showed up at my Naked Bike Ride Pre-Party.  It was pretty wild:  whiskey and body painting and all of us stripping down in the front yard to the delight/chagrin of not-so-shocked onlookers.  She didn't make it to the even-wilder after-party (of which there is still a sizable pink paint stain in my back yard).  This photo was taken when I finally ran into her again several months later.  We caught up about the ride and she told me she had a great time, even though she was really nervous beforehand at first.  I told her about how our friend Jonas broke his collarbone and was rescued by a naked paramedic.  Despite her willingness to attend the Naked Bike Ride again, Yuko won't be around for it because she is returning to Japan before then.  Maybe there's one in Tokyo?


No comments:

Post a Comment