Jan 31, 2011

Metal

Daniel Dog MonsterTruck @ Ash St. Saloon 

Dog is a rocker.  He currently works as a bouncer at the Ash St. Saloon.  A very drunk man offered him resin rips, but Dog wouldn't get down.  He let the guy smoke, but warned him there were video cameras and that he better put the bowl away right quick.  Dog really didn't give a shit.  It was his night off, so he was just getting loaded and riffing.  Here are some of his choice lines:

"My name is Dog.  D-O-G.  Not like Snoop Dogg.  Not like 'Hey Dawg'.  Not like Dog the Bounty Huter, that racist piece of shit.  Just Dog."

"Fuck racism.  I was in rural Buttfuck, Washington and people were saying 'How could you not be racist after spending three years in lockup for blahdy fucking blah?  Fuck you!  I came from Oklahoma City and FUCK YOU!  So I was glad to get out of that shithole"

"I'm not a satanist.  You gotta believe in GOD to believe in Satan!  Fuck."

"You're not gonna talk shit on me on the internet!  If you talk shit on me on the internet, you'd better not lemme find you.  I'll fucking stab you."

"Fuck.  Don't worry about writing down your blog address.  I won't be looking at this shit tomorrow.  Fuck it I'm drinking!  Let's do this."

Dog's awesome.  Besides cracking skulls at Ash St. he moonlights at a certain yuppie grocery store, the name of which I won't disclose out of fear of getting stabbed.     




No comments:

Post a Comment