Dec 2, 2010

"Whored Out"

Ann Heideman @ Cargo


Ann reads Tarot every First Thursday at Cargo (that weird international knick-knack shop on 13th & Flanders).  She invited me there for a free tarot reading and I was genuinely impressed with how professional she is.  Her insightfulness and succinct explanations inspired a lot of perspective, both personally and in terms of this project.  After my reading, I saw a woman who I had photographed earlier in the evening.  I took her to Ann's table, thinking that I had brought a potential customer.  Instead this participant asked Ann to interpret the cards that she had picked out earlier from my deck.  Ann was was happy to help, even though she jokingly accused me of "whoring her out".  I'm not quite up to being a tarot pimp, but collaboration is key.  Ann rocks the tarot, even when using unfamiliar imagery.  Go see her next First Thursday and for a small donation, you will get a superb reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment